News Free | Commercial Free | Listen Free
How to listen to us!
There are lots of ways you can listen to Exclusive Radio…
Online via Our Website…
- Navigate to our Exclusive.Radio website on your mobile, tablet or desktop computer.
- Click ‘Listen Now’.
- A radio player will pop up whereby you can select the genre, or All Stations and use the search bar to find the artist or station you are looking for.
(You can pause the volume on a station at any time, if you need to take a call or jump on to Zoom for example).
On Bluetooth Speakers or Apple Airplay…
Listening to Exclusive Radio through the website radio player and Bluetooth is the easiest way to access all 500 of our Radio Stations.
- Link your phone or computer to your Bluetooth speaker in your phone settings (make sure your bluetooth is turned on).
- Choose your favourite station on the website radio player.
- The station will automatically play on your Bluetooth speaker.
On Smart Speakers…
Link your phone, iPad or tablet with Alexa and ask Alexa to link with your device to play any of the stations. Or download MyTuner Radio as a ‘skill’ on Alexa and say “Alexa, ask MyTuner Radio to play Exclusively 60’s”
Add MyTuner Radio as a Service on Sonos in the Sonos settings. Then click ‘Stations’ in the search bar and search ‘Exclusively…’
Link your phone, iPad or tablet with Google Home and ask Google Home to link with your device to play any of the stations.
We are aware of some issues with external providers, particularly Tunein in some regions. If you experience any problems, please contact us via the website or on socials via Instagram or Messenger stating your device and country.
In The Car…
If you can link your phone to your car via a cable or Bluetooth you can play Exclusive Radio directly through your car speakers. Please ensure you set this up before your journey and do not use your phone whilst driving.
If you have Apple CarPlay, you can play all Exclusive Radio Stations through MyTuner Radio or Radio – Receiver. Both Apps will allow you to pre-select your favourite Exclusive Radio stations, so they are easy to find on your car’s music system.
Please note: On CarPlay you may hear Ads which are populated by My Tuner Radio. Our stations do not feature commercials.
Due to the number of different internet radios, please contact us with details of your device and we will try to help.